Thursday 19 June 2014

Sad News

I have just been informed of the sad news that our fellow wargamer Chris Justice passed away in April. Chris had been a regular attendee at our CWC Megagames since the first game in 2012 and he was working on a Austrian force for this years game in September. I am saddened at the thought that this larger than life character will not be joining us again and I plan to dedicate this years event to Chris. The next time I visit the wonderful Royal Hotel in Dungworth where I have fond memories of Chris eating his favourite steak and oyster pies I will be raising a glass of ale and eating a pie in his memory. A really great guy who will be sadly missed by all of us.

RIP MATE

Chris (pictured left) in the Royal Hotel at Crisis Point 2012



1 comment:

  1. Very sorry to hear of your mate's passing. Hope you are all able to get together and have a pint in his honour very soon.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete